6 Pros from 6 Teams Elected to the ANAPRC Board of Directors for 2018
On April 17th 2018, ANAPRC members elected a new Board of Directors to a one-year term:
- Brent Bookwalter of BMC (his 4th term as a Director);
- Alex Howes of EF Education First (3rd term);
- Kiel Reijnen of Trek-Segafredo (3rd term);
- Ian Boswell of Team Katusha (3rd term);
- Travis McCabe of Rally Cycling (1st term); and
- Robin Carpenter (1st term).
Among the new Board’s first decisions was to appoint Officers of the organization:
- Christian Vande Velde as President;
- Michael B. Carcaise as Executive Director; and
- Ian K. London, Esq. to his first term as Secretary-Treasurer.
The Advisory Board consists of:
- Walter Palmer, a world-renowned expert on athletes unions, and
- Phil Gaimon, a retired pro rider who advises ANAPRC on commercial partnerships.